2004 Acura RL - Consumer Reviews

3.5 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (75 reviews )
Acura RL w/ NAV
By supt319 on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I find this a great car to drive. It's comfortable and afford many luxury features found on the higher priced automobiles.

More Car for the Money
By friedoyster on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely qualifies as an entry in the luxury car segment, but is not as technically current as it's competitors (like the Lexus LS430), BUT it costs a lot less money. Since this should be the last model year for the existing design, rebates and incentives should be plentiful as well. It drives well, is extremely quiet, and has many cool creature comforts like XM sat, voice activated nav, on-star, etc. The engine is an old design and eats more gas than it should (similar MPG to the 8 cyl Lexus). Overall, it's a good trade-off for value vs state-of-the-art luxury.

none
By jon1234 on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car for traveling to work. Then my work gave me a 2003 lexus es300. After 2 weeks of driving the lexus i returned it for a traveling expense and kept my acura. My RL is far better and more comfortable than the lexus.

Great Car
By FormyDad on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I look at my different full size sedans, and the acura was the one that stood out in style, performance, and most important price. The car is a great value for what it offers.

A must have
By luvmyrl on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car, XM radio, Voice activated navigational system. Better sounds system. I didn't think they could improve on the RL, I was wrong.