2004 Acura RL - Consumer Reviews

3.5 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (75 reviews )
RL Rocks
By LMcKevitt on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had looked at just about every brand there is, but once I saw and drove the 2004 RL, it was no contest. The quietness of it, the features, and all at a reasonable price for what you are getting. It's a pleasure just getting into this car.

My RL 3.5 (V6) Great Value for Price
By vfccel on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I paid $36,000 for my RL 3.5 (V6) and it is well worth it. Really great ride, with no issues at all. In fact I actually enjoy driving it; and I am someone who really doesn't like to drive a car. My previous cars have been a 2002 4 door, Honda Accord (V6) and 1993 4 door, Honda Accord. Great cars in the Honda family. The Acura RL 3.5 is a big step up in terms of comfort when compared to the Honda Accord V6. I can't wait for the 2005 RL.

Nelson's Point of View
By Nelson Kaesberg on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I visited a dear friend in southern CA that has a 2002 RL. I was truly impressed with the ride, handling and comfort. When the lease on my Seville expired, I test drove the RL and had to have one. Although it is much different than the Seville, it's effortless response, comfort and overall good looks have not disappointed.

Great Car
By kleeco on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car is excellent in all areas except head room! I'm 6'3'' and just can't get a comfortable seat adjustment that keeps my hair off the roof. My wife loves it, so I guess I'll just recline in the passenger seat and relax:) Otherwise, Great car and very "user friendly."

Pure Delight
By First Time Acura Own on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a fabulous automobile. Its only downside, which you will read about, is that its performance is a wee bit sluggish. But this is really nothing more than a minor inconvenience from an otherwise flawless car!

rl 3.5
By gary Lippman on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this automobile handles exceptionally well. Styling hasn't changed in 4 years, it is due for one. The interior should have a 6 cd changer inside the the car, on the dash, not in the trunk. Very roomy and comfortable for the long trip.

RL
By Welker on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love to drive this car. I would not change a thing.

Amazing
By jdk122 on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great, you get more for your money, especially because, almost all the latest popular technology comes standard, for a resonable price.

Best car ever!
By Massboy92 on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Driving the car was a delight.This car is the greatest.

Well Built Luxury Car at a Great Price
By lovethisrl on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Built in Japan, the RL has great build quality and is extremely reliable. Standard Onstar, XM satellite radio, navigation, heated seats, Bose, and all the stuff that other manufacturers cream you for as add-ons. A very reasonable price for all that you get.