2004 Acura RL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

3.5 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (75 reviews )
RL style and comfort
By peachkdm on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

car rides and hanldes very well, fun to drive, nav system is great voice makes very easy when driving

classic car
By Glen Olson on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The car looks great, a classic look. Very comfortable and quiet. Handles very well. The acura dealers make the car buying fun.

My favorite Car
By Todd Scherer on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Although the styling is subdued, it still is a bit wolf in sheeps clothing. I am interested in what Acura chose to improve on in 2005. This version is a great car after 100,000 miles. I still enjoy it every day. I put spoty TL wheel on the car and it looks great.

a great car for thr price
By kal4 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

1 year after leasing a rl 3.5,i have all praise for this luxary car.i have leased lincoln.caddys,lexas'.they don't compair to the acura.the 3.5 is comfortable,.easy to drive,super turning ratio.the on-star-xm radio-map guidance are all a joy to have.1 radio station from nj to florida....

MY SECOND R L
By DUFF on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE. VERY FAVORABLE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO SEE AND RIDE IN IT. ADAQUATE TRUNK ROOM. THE SATALITE RADIO IS A PLUS. I HAVE USED THE MAP FEATURE AND LIKE IT

The True Flagship
By Ozz on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Its the best built and reliable car!! Less maintenance then a bmw or benz!!

Satisfied owner of Acura
By ydnic on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

4th Acura that I have owned. I have been a satisfied Acura owner for over 15 years.

Dan's Review
By Dan Hartley on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful driving experience...I look forward to getting in this car and taking off....Solid, reliable, and comfortable.....

Great Value
By joep4542 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I think the RL is a really well built vehicle. It is very smooth and the interior quality is incredible. The engine is a little weak, and I would have enjoyed it a bit more in all wheel drive, but overall this car is comfortable and fun to drive.

A SATISFIED CUSTOMER
By Dave in Oregon on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Hi everyone - I leased my latest Acura on Feb. 29, 2004. After searching and driving many cars, and considering the fantastic deal Acura was offering, I made the decision to go with the 2004 RL. I drove the Lexus ES300, the BMW 5 series, and looked at Audi. The RL has a wonderful feel, the instruments are well placed, and with the optional chrome wheels, it's quite a handsome vehicle. I do wish it was abit more thrifty with the gas, but it's getting a solid 18-22 and still has less than 2000 miles. Hopefully, it will get better.