2004 Acura RL 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews 2

2004 Acura RL - Consumer Reviews

3.5 Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

3.5 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (76 reviews )
Great value
By NickP on 03/11/07 08:55 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is our 5th used RL. All have been bullet proof. While it lacks the go of a V-8 it still has good performance with excellent comfort. Excellent sound system and navigation. Averages around 20 mpg. Is a great highway cruiser and is wife's favorite car. It's no wonder it is hard to find a low mileage one!

It's an Acura
By joan on 12/22/06 14:08 PM (PST)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Since I have been driving Acuras since 1996, all I can say is that they are very reliable cars. All the bells and whistles one could wish for come standard with the exception of a navigation system. Your mother would love it as well as your child.

Not A Bad Car For the Price
By Jag Lover on 08/23/05 22:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Pretty Good Gas Mileage, Great for off the Line, Ok passing, when punching there is a large blank spot of no speed 3/4 of the pedal pushed. Tough Leather, I think it will last forever!! Love the STANDARD heated seats and Navigation!!!

A "great" Deal
By willie on 07/29/05 10:22 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was fed up with high maintenance $$$ of my BMW. Refused to pay high price $$$ for Lexus. A friend, car salesman, suggested Acura RL which has everything but is not flashy! Got it for a steal "brand new" on ebay! I admit it doesn't handle like the BMW, BUT its a better value for the cost. I actually like the more classy, conservative look of the 04 vs the "all- look-the-same" look of the 05!

Great car
By Arnold Tesh on 03/24/05 08:11 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This automobile is exactly what you would expect when you talk luxury and comfort. Since I bought this car, I hate to fly--even first class.

Excellent car
By acura rl on 01/05/05 22:59 PM (PST)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Acura for over a year now and enjoy it very much. I've had no problems with it and love the navigational system, Onstar, and XM radio, all standard features. The Acura won't win a lot of races, but the power is adaquate for my driving, and the ride is smooth, quiet and enjoyable. Lots of people comment positively about the looks of the car when it's parked.

acura happy
By natezin on 12/30/04 02:04 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 4th Acura. All are pleasant and reliable. Car has all features needed in a luxury car. Classy styling that tells the world you have something important, but you are not rubbing it in their faces. Sat radio not important to me, but On Star is valuable, as well as Nav system.

Lovely Car for the money
By Gardiner Westbound on 11/28/04 07:47 AM (PST)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Refined, responsive, and nicely appointed. Intelligently designed and well executed. On Consumer Reports Most Reliable list.

Solid as Steel
By atbeach on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second RL in 3 years. It continues to reflect great quality and workmanship. The new 05 will provide the extra ponies needed. A very reliable car and the service is excellent. Continue to think Acura just makes a good product. Only negative is HP and placement of Nav screen which has a problem with sun relfection.

Great Luxury Vehicle
By Miralee on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Japanese have it together. They know how to take the best ideas, perfect them and the processes to build them, and make an unbeatable path to market. Unless US manufacturers can make a significant paradigm shift and radically change production methods and processes, we have given away one more card in the poker game of World Powers.