Great Downsizing
By GregD on
2003 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I have just recently downsized from much larger and more expensive vehicles. I have taken a huge hit in my business which forced me to look for something nice, but less pricey to own and operate. I almost bought a 2003 Lexus LS430 but I'm glad I didn't. I bought this Acura with 90k miles and to my amazement it runs like a brand new car. There isn't a thing wrong with it and it rides and handles perfect. The great thing is that most people who have these cars are 1 owner, well taken care of cars and if you find one with high miles that is in great shape you can buy it so cheap and you have such a great car for the money. I paid 1/2 of the price of the Lexus.
Favorite Features
I like the leg room in the driver seat as I am 6'3 and 275lbs. I also like the Bose surround sound and overall quiet ride. It also comes with Onstar which I loved in my Escalade.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic door lock, in-dash CD, better steering wheel controls, bi-Xenon headlamps (headlights are Xenon but not high beams), add about 30-50 hp, RWD or AWD.