Used 2003 Acura RL 3.5 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Acura Rl - Consumer Reviews

2003 Acura RL Sedan

View reviews for a specific RL model:

Most Helpful|
Best Car Ever
By Acura Lover

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it in every gas pedal. I love it in every turn. I love it when it is stopped or when it is running. Too good car to write a review about it.

Favorite Features

Everything

Suggested Improvements

Absolutely nothing.

awsome
By salvador padilla

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i love my acura and hope fully this year or next i will trade it for a brand spanking new one,from now on only this type of vehicles i will buy,no matter what i have to do to get it.

Favorite Features

everrything there is not anything i dis like about it,

Suggested Improvements

nothing is wrong i love this car

Great Downsizing
By GregD

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have just recently downsized from much larger and more expensive vehicles. I have taken a huge hit in my business which forced me to look for something nice, but less pricey to own and operate. I almost bought a 2003 Lexus LS430 but I'm glad I didn't. I bought this Acura with 90k miles and to my amazement it runs like a brand new car. There isn't a thing wrong with it and it rides and handles perfect. The great thing is that most people who have these cars are 1 owner, well taken care of cars and if you find one with high miles that is in great shape you can buy it so cheap and you have such a great car for the money. I paid 1/2 of the price of the Lexus.

Favorite Features

I like the leg room in the driver seat as I am 6'3 and 275lbs. I also like the Bose surround sound and overall quiet ride. It also comes with Onstar which I loved in my Escalade.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic door lock, in-dash CD, better steering wheel controls, bi-Xenon headlamps (headlights are Xenon but not high beams), add about 30-50 hp, RWD or AWD.

2003 Acura by RCF
By Robert Flick

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2003 Acura is the best vehicle we have owned and our previous experience has been with Volvos (850's), Camry's, Buick and Honda. So far, and we have had the car since May 03, we have changed the oil once. The OnStar navagation system is fantastic and it has saved us from getting lost any number of times, not to mention the security of knowing help is available immediately. Strongly recommend the 03 Acura, you won't be disappointed.

Favorite Features

Power, handling, climate control system, excellent sound system and the OnStar Navagation System, not to mention the great looks...I dig the dual exhausts!

Suggested Improvements

Go for full leather seats, a car that expensive should have 100% leather.

Acura Rating 2003
By Scott Shannon

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at Mercedes E Class, Lexus, Infinti and found this car which was the best in power and handling. It has been the best value car for the money I paid. You need to drive it to see for yourself.

Favorite Features

Interior space, layout but the tuning for the radio is a stretch.