2003 Acura RL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RL model:
Best Car Ever
By Acura Lover on 01/30/10 09:02 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it in every gas pedal. I love it in every turn. I love it when it is stopped or when it is running. Too good car to write a review about it.

Great Downsizing
By GregD on 08/09/08 10:13 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have just recently downsized from much larger and more expensive vehicles. I have taken a huge hit in my business which forced me to look for something nice, but less pricey to own and operate. I almost bought a 2003 Lexus LS430 but I'm glad I didn't. I bought this Acura with 90k miles and to my amazement it runs like a brand new car. There isn't a thing wrong with it and it rides and handles perfect. The great thing is that most people who have these cars are 1 owner, well taken care of cars and if you find one with high miles that is in great shape you can buy it so cheap and you have such a great car for the money. I paid 1/2 of the price of the Lexus.

awsome
By salvador padilla on 03/10/06 23:27 PM (PST)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i love my acura and hope fully this year or next i will trade it for a brand spanking new one,from now on only this type of vehicles i will buy,no matter what i have to do to get it.

2003 Acura by RCF
By Robert Flick on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2003 Acura is the best vehicle we have owned and our previous experience has been with Volvos (850's), Camry's, Buick and Honda. So far, and we have had the car since May 03, we have changed the oil once. The OnStar navagation system is fantastic and it has saved us from getting lost any number of times, not to mention the security of knowing help is available immediately. Strongly recommend the 03 Acura, you won't be disappointed.

Acura Rating 2003
By Scott Shannon on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at Mercedes E Class, Lexus, Infinti and found this car which was the best in power and handling. It has been the best value car for the money I paid. You need to drive it to see for yourself.

almost a 10!
By Misi on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

THIS CAR DRIVES LIKE A DREAM! THE STEREO FANTASTIC, THE FIT AND FINISH IS EXCELLENT, THE INTERIOR VERY USER FRIENDLY. LUXURY FOR EVERY DAY - ACURA RL.

Love my Acura
By mitchellmtmwnm on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had 2 Acura RLs and have very good results with both. I would buy another one if the price is right.MTM

Reliable-Plus
By pawbear on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After spending too much time at the dealership with previous luxury sedans the reliability was the prime mover to the RL. Many people mistake it for a Benz. My first 4 months behind the wheel have been a pleasure..and problem free.

Wayne's Wheels
By peegunn1 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A very good automobile for the value,could use a few more horses. If this one stands uo I'll purchase myself another one.

pleased
By kato on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Brought this car after thinking about cars for a few months. Was really interested in buying the Lexus ES300. Have small children so I knew I would need a car that was roomy. When I arrived at the dealership I just looked for a while before asking for help. There where no ES or Volvo's S80's on the lot. (The Volvo was another choice I was thinking about) Saw the RL in a distance and immediately loved the look of it. Even forgetting the look, (though I'm a stickler for a luxury style car) the ride was a dream. Of course I listened to the sales pitch about it's resale value and great reliablility. You won't be disappointed in this baby.