Chevy Convert
By Smiling all the way on
2002 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We went to test drive the TL-S and ended up driving everything on the lot! I was a hardcore GM fan, but nothing on the Generals lot could hold a candle (at this price). I have three children and wanted something with the room to support the 5 of us on long trips. I wanted comfort and conveinance, and I wanted an overall enjoyable drive/ride. The RL delivers on all counts. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever driven. I still can't believe I own it! The more I drive it the more I like it. I test drove the Lexus, BMW, and Cadilac, the choice was easy. I recomend at least test driving this vehicle!
Favorite Features
Build quality like nothing else. Ride quality, handling (this is my absolute favorite feature, its easy to forget you are in such a large car), breaking, performance, fit and finish, smooth egine operation and transmission shifting is almost undectable!
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see the full compliment of power adjustments on the passenger seat. Power lumbar for both driver and passenger, also (the manual lumbar is cumbersome). In dash CD player (like all the other Acura's)