2000 Acura RL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

3.5 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (39 reviews )
RL Review
By smithwl on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

The best car I've ever owned.

The Best Car you will ever own
By FelipeAcuralover on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

After 30 years of driving cars from every make an model, Lexus, Porsche, GM, Ford, Cadillac, Mercedes, BMW, etc. there is no better car I have ever driven for price vs value, handling, steering (unbelieveable), responsiveness, reliability (never needs anything but routine maintenance). It is the best kept secret in the world for those that have not owned one,

An Adult Car
By bobbycar on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

After driving/riding in any other vehicle(eg, BMW 740), I'm immediately surprised by the smoothness of the RL. The car handles very well on the highway @ 80-90 mph - precisely, quietly & smoothly - with four adults in the car & all their luggage in the trunk.

L. R. 3.5RL review
By lee r. on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

I am 75 years of age, and this is without question the best car I have ever driven. Plus, it has never taken back to the dealer for any maintenance problem.

Life or Death!
By Alive! on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

After reading the other reviews, I thought it important to discuss features other than power and cup holders...like safety. I just totaled my 2000 RL. I hit the cement dividing wall of an interstate...head on at 60 mph. I walked away from the accident. If you saw the vehicle, you would not believe what I just told you.

Really Good Car!
By RKRKAR on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

Really Good Car! No bad habits. Good freeway cruiser. Quiet. Not exactly snappy performance, but adequate. Great Quality!

Best Car ever purchased
By acb on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

Couldnt decide on Lexus Gs, Es or other similar vehicles. Lexus is way over priced for what you get. This is a Lexus Ls400 for the price of a Lexus Gs300 , with a ton more space, better overall ride and a far better investment.

I Love my RL
By KevinF on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is truely a pleasure to drive and comfortable to ride. The cruisew control is a must as you could easily be driving over 100 mph without noticing any difference in the ride.

Great Car just a meek player
By Batkins on 03/08/02 15:32 PM (PST)

2000 Acura RL Sedan 3.5 4dr Sedan

Great car, after 26 months nothing has ever gone wrong, not one single problem or repair require. Better than my old Lexus and a million times better than my 94 Q45. You can't get a better quality car at any price. Quality, beauty, luxury, comfort, but with lack luster performance. My kids call it an "old man's car." But I call it "perfection at it's finest."