1999 Acura RL 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - One Outstanding Ride

1999 Acura RL - Consumer Review

One Outstanding Ride
By Mark M on

1999 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car 6 months ago and have absolutely loved it. As soon as you get behind the wheel you instantly recognize the quality that was put into this car. The ride is very smooth. I replaced the tires with Bridgestone Turanza LS-V's which greatly improved the ride and reduced road noise. I have not had to put a penny into the car other than normal maintenance (and the tires). At 79,000 miles there isn't a squeak or rattle, it as tight as it was new. The engine is powerful enough for the car but not as powerful as it's competition in this class. Gas mileage is not great. If your looking for a great quality used car I would strongly recommend the Acura RL.

Favorite Features

Ride, style, interior room, easy to drive, great sound system, smooth transmission, fit and finish, resale value, quality-quality-quality, standard features, seats very comfortable, front wheel drive, excellent brakes, and on, and on, and on.

Suggested Improvements

6 disc in dash CD (has trunk mounted 6 disc changer), improved gas mileage. That's all.