1999 Acura RL Consumer Review: Love My '99 RL at 250K+ Miles!

1999 Acura RL - Consumer Review

3.5 Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love My '99 RL at 250K+ Miles!
By samantha on

1999 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan

I've had my RL for a little over three years. Currently, I have a little over 250k miles on it and have never had to replace anything major! Except for when my husband accidently put $20 worth of diesel in it and even then only had to have the fuel system cleaned out. I had an '04 Camry before I got the Acura and even though it's 5 years older, I love the RL way more! I now have two toddlers; the trunk is huge, but with a bulky double stroller there's not room for anything else. I'm looking to buy a new car in about four months and am leaning toward the MDX. I have vowed to stay faithful to Acura, knowing that I'll have a reliable vehicle I can count on and will last me forever!

memory seats, telescoping steering wheel, Bose sound system is awesome, rides wonderfully (longest trip 7hrs), handles well, spacious and looks good!

Not a big fan of the 6-disc changer being in the trunk or the backseat not having the LATCH system, but it IS a '99 model, so that's forgivable.