AN ABSOLUTE TREASURE
By John D. on
1999 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan
My 90 Acura Legend has 243K miles. L.A. tomorrow? (2K miles)No problem. Sold 94 Legend for RL. Got the RL 2 yrs ago with 60K, just turned 100K. Features in this car are tremendous, comfortable, quiet, (with right tires for sound)awesome off the line listed at 0-60 in 7.5 seconds, highway accelleration, 7K top RPM, 210 HP V6 high compression. Needs V-8? Bah Humbug! Handling dry, snow and ice, super. I'm a big guy, there's ample room, astounding comfort access & workmanship. Great Stereo. Friends 04 E-Class Mercedes, problems, 99 RL, no problems, go figure? Reliability and resale are among the best. I get constant compliments on look, ride, all of RL. Pleasure to drive. "I LOVE THIS CAR!
Favorite Features
Luxury, Reliability, Hardware & Paint Integrity, Workmanship, Heated Seats, Stereo, Comfort, Ride, Quiet (Tires), Ergonomic Layout, Accelleration off the line & Highway, Cornering & Handling, Braking, Shift like a Stick, 7000 RPM, Quality of Materials, Compliments I get on the Look and Ride. VALUE!
Suggested Improvements
Needed CD in Dash, Mileage 20 MPG. So glad I bought 99, not 98, Many updates in the 99. I lucked into side airbags and other revised features.