2014 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Balanced and competent vehicle

2014 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Balanced and competent vehicle!
By patrick28212 on

2014 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2014 Acura RDX about three weeks ago and I love it! I traded my 2006 BMW 530xi for this vehicle because the maintence costs were really adding up for me. I was looking for reliability and performance and this car has both! It accelerates well and provides great comfort. The size allows for passengers to be pampered without wasted space or bulk. Mileage is reasonable for this type of vehicle (20-22 in mostly city driving and 26 hwy at 75-80 mph). The car is a good value based on content and performance.

Smooth and powerful engine with only minor road noise. Comfortable, good looks, decent mileage, good sound system, balanced and competent in every way, fit and finish is top-notch. I really enjoy being confident in my vehicle's reliability.

Gas cap light came on for no reason but seems better now. Outside temperature sensor seemed to be just guessing initially but is improving. Wish the vehicle had a coin holder rather than a tray in the center console, option for a panoramic sunroof would be a plus. I do not have any serious complaints.