Review update
By vegasmurano on
2013 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
After 8 months or so with my RDX AWD tech these are my thoughts. My gas mileage stinks, I am averaging about 19 all around . But to be fair I live and work on Las Vegas BLVD and the traffic and amount of traffic lights are insane. No storage for my jumper cables or any cubbies to hide stuff. Gas tank way too small, needs another 2 or 3 gallons in size. Navi works good but it takes 5 minutes to tell the navi what to do, and it does not understand street names and you need to repeat it 5 or 6 times quite often. Cornering is no BMW but it is much smoother riding but still competent. Acceleration is amazing, but it will empty your tank fast if you enjoy it.
Favorite Features
Acceleration is amazing Comfort Ride quality Looks Quality Tire quality Quiet cabin Material quality Paint quality Leg room front AND back Really pleased and would for sure buy again without any regrets.
Suggested Improvements
No storage cubbies in back Lame city gas mileage No rear A/C or rear seat tilt. Needs more adjustability for driver seat. Bigger gas tank. Navigation does not understand many St names. Passenger seat can not go up and down. Tech pkg should include blind spot warning and other safety features.