2013 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Rdx, Your almost perfect

2013 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Rdx, Your almost perfect
By gby on

2013 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Acura hit a triple with this one. Not a home run yet. I think this might have been a careful move on ACURA's design team. I really can't blame them.I own my 2013 rdx close to two weeks now and I must say its been a delight. I wish it just had a bit more luxury touches like the MDX, But you can't have it all. If you want to have it all then I guess buy the MDX. When I made my purchase there were alot to consider and the main one was reliability. Honda motor company consistently manufactures reliable vehicles. I have tried other brands and have found out time and time again there is nothing like a honda product, no matter what level of vehicle you want to drive.

push start,ELS stereo,back up auto mirror down. just more of that luxury feel you look for in any premium brand .

softer leather seats.blind spot monitoring. lane departure. power steering wheel like in the mdx. hood shocks. intergrated dual exhaust system.