2013 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Great Car

2013 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Review

Great Car
By mongomrp on

2013 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2013 Acura RDX about two months ago. This is a great vehicle. I have not seen much advertising or talk about the RDX so I thought I'd speak up for it. My two most recent vehicles were a 2006 Nissan Murano (still in the family) and a 2011 Honda CRV (traded it in for the RDX). I like the RDX far better than either of those. It has a smooth quiet ride, good power and gets 22.5 mpg in mixed city street and city freeway driving. It looks great, it drives well and I'd recommend it to anyone who asked.

It has comfortable seats that are easy to adjust and even the base model I bought has a two driver auto reset for the seats and the mirrors. The body style is sleek and the amber brownstone color I selected really looks good and is different without looking odd. I have also been very pleased with the sound system.

Not much I'd add other than it might have been nice to have the tech package but that was my choice and it's a fine vehicle even without it.