The V6 / 6 speed transmission in the new RDX is outstanding - quiet, smooth, fuel economy is very good, and it does not have to down shift on every hill. An excellant combination of power and fuel economy.
Had 3 passengers on road trip to football game and all commented on ride quality, and how quiet it was.
Considered other SUV's in this class, 2013 RX, GLK, and others. Some were a little larger, most had more useable space behind rear seats, but were also many $1000's more. If you want a Premium SUV of this size, dollar for dollar this was simply the best choice.
- Although expensive, the additional features on the tech package make it worth having.
- 5.1 sound
- Power tailgate
- Better headlights
- Fog lights
- Position shifter so knuckle(s) does not hit "AUTO" button when shifting into park
- Make power tailgate std
- Rear vents for passengers
- Allow rear seats to flip up when stored
- Rear head rests almost have to be removed for increased visibility