The V6 / 6 speed transmission in the new RDX is outstanding - quiet, smooth, fuel economy is very good, and it does not have to down shift on every hill. An excellant combination of power and fuel economy.
Had 3 passengers on road trip to football game and all commented on ride quality, and how quiet it was.
Considered other SUV's in this class, 2013 RX, GLK, and others. Some were a little larger, most had more useable space behind rear seats, but were also many $1000's more. If you want a Premium SUV of this size, dollar for dollar this was simply the best choice.
- Although expensive, the additional features on the tech package make it worth having.
- 5.1 sound
- Power tailgate
- Better headlights
- Fog lights
- Position shifter so knuckle(s) does not hit "AUTO" button when shifting into park
- Make power tailgate std
- Rear vents for passengers
- Allow rear seats to flip up when stored
- Rear head rests almost have to be removed for increased visibility
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.