2013 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Extremely Comfortable, Storage

2013 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Extremely Comfortable, Storage Could Improve
By briansmi on

2013 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my 2013 RDX for a year and a half and have 14,000 miles on it. This is the most comfortable car I have ever driven. On long trips I can be in the car for 4-5 hours and not be stiff. The gas millage is very good for the size of the vehicle. The VCE goes from 6 to 3 on the freeway allowing for good millage on longer hauls. If I went 60-65, I could pull 29 MPG on standard hauls (no major mountains). City/Highway combo I get 22-24.

Very comfortable and quiet. Great visibility. Excellent back up camera. Nice hook up and storage of electronic devices. Large back seat, plenty of leg room and also very comfortable.

Horrible storage space. If your a family of four, be aware of this as the back is very small for storage. One of the major issues is the backseats do not lye completely flat when you fold them down. You lose potential storage because of the tilt of the seats. I had to by a rack for the top to be able to carry camping gear for just 2 of us. As far as style the dash and console look more like that of a $20K car not a $35K car. They could improve greatly on the style and quality look of the driver area. If you really want an Acura, wait if you can and see what 2015 brings since there was no change in 2014.