2013 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Excellent Value!
By cohermit on 05/30/12 16:42 PM (PDT)

2013 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Acura has put in alot of effort to make this thing fun to drive. It has plenty of power to go fast or you can throttle down to conserve fuel. I have fill up this car 4 tims and average over 25 MPG (from real calculation). I also own a honda pilot. And I have to say this RDX's second row is just as spacious. Aside from all the quality others already mentioned I feel this car is a great value. I have cross shopped and test drove X3, Q5, XC60 and GLK. Any of those car equiped to this package will be $7000 to $15000 over. Some might have a frew extra features, but the bottom line to me is, does it beat Acura reliability? Always thoughtful accesories no other brand name car will offer.

2013 RDX AWD - Great Crossover!
By blackdogrdx on 05/29/12 09:05 AM (PDT)

2013 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This 2nd Gen RDX is awesome! The room of a crossover/wagon, AWD, 25ish MPG overall, excellent driver comfort, very roomy rear seat, high quality base audio, standard rear view camera, reliability of Honda/Acura, smooth 6 speed auto transmission, and a strong and quiet V-6. It is definitely a must-test-drive if you are in the small to mid size SUV market and willing to spend $35-40k. It matches up well against the X3, Q5, even Touraeg. A word of warning - do not test drive if it is out of your price range. If you are considering a CR-V or Rav 4 and don't want to add $10-15k, don't make yourself miserable.

2013 RDX FWD With Tech Package
By pdamelio on 05/12/12 22:00 PM (PDT)

2013 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I have been researching the RDX for about 8 weeks once I heard about the new improvements that Acura made. We purchased our 2013 RDX FWD with Tech Package today. MSRP is $38,020 + Destination Fee of $895 = $38,915. The invoice price to the dealer is $36,665. The inventory on these 2013 models has not built up at the dealers yet, so some dealers are not come down on the prices, but if you are persistent you can get it for much cheaper than the MSRP list prices. I have been in contact with 8 different dealers all over Northern California via email and phone. We ended up buying it from the dealer in our home town for $37,000 + Tax & Lic.

Major improvement in comfort & gas mileage on 2013 model
By gofitguy on 04/26/12 15:57 PM (PDT)

2013 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my 2013 RDX AWD for two weeks now. My lease was up on my '09 Murano SL AWD & I wanted something a little different. I drove the RDX in 2009 & felt the ride wasn't comfortable & the gas mileage wasn't great. On the 2013, these two issues have been 100% corrected & it's a far more comfortable vehicle to drive. The V6 performance is more than adequate, handling is stable & it's fun to drive. A few features I'd like to have are missing on the base AWD but I wasn't willing to spend the $3400 more for the Tech package when I don't need the navigation system. Compared to the BMW X3 or Q5, I'm pleased with the value I got here & lots of extra comfort features are included. Way to go!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Acura RDX in VA is:

$153 per month*