2013 RDX
By johnmsc on
2013 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
We purchased the new RDX AWD with Tech in early July and have just driven from Minnesota to Arizona. The vehicle is most everything we hoped it would be. We compared and drove most every compact suv and picked the RDX because we felt it was the best value for a well equipped suv. While the RDX is not the most nimble handling in its segment it is IMO the most comfortable. We averaged 28.6 MPG on the trip, better than I hoped for. This car is a great road trip car, again comfortable, quiet w/ very little driver fatigue after hours behind the wheel. The smooth and plentiful power of the V6 was a joy in the mountains and passing. We like the car and would make the decision to buy [it again.
Favorite Features
V6 power and MPG combo hard to beat. The best AC I've had, This car cools down almost instantly even in 100 plus degrees. Very comfortable seats and ride quality. A solid feel and quiet ride. I enjoyed the smart key. Never had one before makes starting,locking and unlocking so easy. The windows raise and lower at a fast enough pace. We like the back up camera and it works well and has multiple views. I think this suv has understated good looks, nice clean design for an suv. Good build quality and fit and finish seems above average. Looks great in Black!
Suggested Improvements
Infotainment/nav could be more intuitive to use but I'll catch on with a little practice. My wife felt the seat bottom was a little long for her. We both think the passenger seat sits too low with no height adjustment.