2012 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Great Car!

2012 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By austonian on

2012 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I traded my '07 BMW X3 for the '12 RDX. I wanted reliability in a small luxury SUV - which I expect from and Acura and was not getting from BMW. I expected the RDX to be a bit of a let down from the X3 from a driving perspective, but I was way wrong. I absolutely love driving the RDX! It's peppy, has a lighter, crisper feel, and I love the interior, which has very comfortable seats. No complaints from me. This has turned out to be a very good choice. (BTW, the '13 RDX was revealed at the Detroit Auto Show this week. IMO, the new body is very generic and too rounded. Get thee to an Acura dealer fast if you want the current RDX's distinctive look and lines.)

Exterior and interior design. Steering. Engine power. Perforated leather used for the upholstery. Overall feel in the cabin. Headroom.

More area in the drivers side floor for foot movement and placement. Better gas mileage.