New 2011 RDX Owner
By rdxfan on
2011 Acura RDX 4dr SUV w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
My comments are coming from a guy who has had a 2004 Saturn Vue (V6) for the last ten years. Very reliable vehicle so far, but not one bringing home awards and has squeaks and rattles all over. Bought a 2011 Certified RDX Tech Package less than two weeks ago. Not many sold, so I consider them the few, the unknown vehicle. Very comfortable seats. Toys galore that I have to concentrate on the road when driving. Just a much different driving experience than what I am used to. Yes, the suspension is much firmer, but taking a corner is fun. I don't slam on the turbo, as I do see how it eats gas. If you don't slam turbo, I just averaged 25.5 mpg according to computer.
Favorite Features
Toys Toys Toys. Bought a couple Audio DVD's just to listen to the stereo in full surround sound. The right size for me and two boys when needed. Steering and suspension is a pleasant surprise. I can see myself driving this car for a long time.
Suggested Improvements
None yet, but only had it a little longer than a week. Have old car as well, so not driving it everyday (though I want to)
By rocagirl34
on 03/27/14 10:30 AM (PDT)

ok, so dumb question, i brought this car a week ago also.... what does slam turbo mean.... i seem to be burning a lot of gas, am i using the turbo not knowing.....