2011 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Huge bang for the buck
By tpf1979 on 02/03/12 11:36 AM (PST)

2011 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

With BMW, Audi, and Mercedes getting all the attention in the luxury crossover market, the RDX is too often overlooked. I have owned my 2011 RDX base (front wheel drive) for 8 months and love it. You get a lot for your $30,000. Stellar acceleration and handling, all the creature comforts, and a premium feel (though not quite as "premium" as the German competitors). If you want to save a few thousand dollars and still get an excellent vehicle- give the RDX a long, hard look before jumping into that BMW. If you do not live in Alaska or extreme north east, consider front wheel drive for even a better value. I live in NJ and am getting through the winter just fine with my front wheel drive RDX.

2011 RDX FWD Base w/Roof Rack
By drr98 on 04/04/11 06:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

With Roof Rack (Installed - $667MSRP) $30,500 - sales price $33705.31 - w/tax, reg, lic, transfer, titling, Ca tire, doc prep & dmv e filing fees... Worked with the two Internet guys at Niello Acura in Sacramento. Both of these men made it so easy. Emailed what I wanted. Got a quote back. A few back and forths, a test drive and only 1 hour of office time. Found setting the c/c and varying gears (3,4,5,4,3...) using s mode is a great way to allow you to varying rpm (for proper break-in) while keeping the same speed while crusing the hiway. We are very happy with the RDX and the great price we got. Can't really review the Reliability when its not even broken in.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Acura RDX Suv in VA is:

$136 per month*