Not really good for the money
By dahaad3925 on
2010 Acura RDX SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
The RDX was really convenient for the extra cargo space, but it lacked two things that really bugged me. 1.) storage space in the cabin. There was absolutely no where to put anything out of sight in the cargo compartment. I wish they had put more little cubbies to store stuff in. 2.) The cabin noise when you drive down the street. I could hear everything and it drove me nuts! I am a luxury car owner. Before the RDX I owned a BMW, and in comparison I wanted my BMW back everyday. Overall, I don't think the RDX was worth the almost 40K I paid for it brand new. I'm not going to lie, the surround sound and technology was nice, but it's practicality is why it gets a partial substandard review.
Favorite Features
Navigation, USB iPod connector, ELS surround sound, six disc in-dash CD player, XM radio, Bluetooth, SH-AWD.
Suggested Improvements
Replace 4 cyl turbo with a six or five cyl and chuck the turbo. Add more storage around the cabin. Having all of it in the center console doesn't make any sense at all. Make the cabin quieter. Make the Navigation touch screen.