2010 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Not much to not like

2010 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Not much to not like
By scallaha on

2010 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I read plenty of Edmunds reviews for plenty of different cars before deciding on the RDX so now, I'm giving back. I needed something large enough for my small family (wife and kid), but also something I could look forward to driving. RDX fits the bill. I'm averaging 21 mpg which really isn't bad for a CUV/SUV size car even with upgrading tires to Bridgestone Alenzas (had to swap the hazardous OE tires with something that has traction). Really happy with the handling and performance balance with mpg. For a CUV, this is quite a fun car to drive. The interior is nice and the stereo in the tech package is way better than I expected. All in all, I'm quite happy with the purchase.

Quick acceleration (paddle shifters) and passing ability, handling/cornering feel & performance, ELS stereo, bluetooth, nav controls while moving, memory seats, and interior design.

Minor gripes: - OE tires are pathetic. - A button on the remote for hatch release would be cool. - AC vents in the center console for the rear seat passengers would be nice.