2010 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Love it

2010 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Love it
By Pleased on

2010 Acura RDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love Honda Motor Company. Had an MDX before...which loved. Opted for 2wd b/c I don't need SH-AWD in TX. Better mpg...but just barely. Only complaint on RDX is that any 4 cyl. should get 20 MPG at least. I'm no lead-foot, but I only average 17 MPG in city. The tech package is great. Very similar to my MDX's, but also controls my ipod and weather forecast. Love hands-free talk features and the feel of steering. I don't use paddle-shifters. Ride is sportier and quicker than MDX, but just slightly bumpier. Road noise is great...not an issue. Plenty of room for us, but we don't regularly haul anything other than groceries. I don't tow anything and don't plan to.

Tech package...radio controls iphone/ipod. Love the turbo and the tight handling. Love the way Acura throws all the extras (except Tech) in for one price. Great value...you can't equip any vehicle with all those extras like heated seats, etc. for anything close to the price of an RDX.

Better MPG. RDX feels like a 6cyl...so just use Acura's V-6. Maybe more cushiony seats, but that is being very picky.