2010 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
RDX 2010 SH-AWD with Tech
By raza on 11/17/09 08:11 AM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Absolutely best car I ever drove. All wheel drive is a blast to drive in the rain and snow... the tech in the car is amazing. The only downside is the gas mileage getting about 17-19 on highway. Probably needs to break in some more. Pretty quick for a 4 cylinder. Seats are very comfortable.

2010 RDX (AWD)
By Robert McGuire on 11/14/09 08:04 AM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have only had this vehicle for two weeks but I have enjoyed it very much. It is fun to drive, has the power I need when merging on to the highway and I love when the turbo kicks in. Not very pleased with the road noise and you feel every bump, that's something that my wife and I both agree on. The road noise you can get use to but the bumps are another thing.

A Winner!
By trome on 11/07/09 16:16 PM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I picked up my RDX today and found the fit and finish to be excellent and the seats the most comfortable I have ever sat in except perhaps for Volvo. I priced up a Volvo XC60 and if you option it out with things that are standard on the base RDX like leather, blue tooth, heated seats, XM rado, bi xenon lights, sunroof you would be looking at a 38k car. I paid 31k for my RDX and feel it was the bargain of the century! Especially after considering a RAV4 v6 which the dealer wanted 28k for and it does not even compare to the Acura.

Great sports car
By geohov on 11/03/09 05:47 AM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This vehicle handles better than any car I've ever owned. It does have a hard ride though. My friends think it was over $50k. Quality is first rate. It's my wife's car, but I take it for a ride whenever I can.

Wish I could return it
By amit batt on 10/05/09 15:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We bought this car to downsize from our Volvo XC90 - and be more "green". What a mistake! The mileage is no better despite the miserably small cabin and trunk (looks big but doesn't hold much). This car should never be bought by a family - if you are a young couple who doesn't drive far or carry much (or mind the 90+ dB road noise) , then, I have a vehicle for you.

Not worth the money
By momof2 on 09/06/09 13:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this car due to cash for clunkers. I think I would have like this car better had I not driven or knew about the Tiguan (no inventory available). No rear air vents, back seats don't move, sunroof is weak and virtually no power outlets (1). Luxury is a far reach for this car. All the thought was put into technology rather than make the vehicle functional. The dual air zone is for the front seats...I guess they don't think anyone will sit in the back as if the back seat is just decoration. The vehicle does drive smooth and has great control but cabin noise is another "non luxurious" characteristic.

Great Sports Car
By Jonathon Wacek on 08/30/09 10:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX SUV SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

When looking at crossovers it was hard to find one with design, reliability, and power. My wife wanted a CRV but I was not impressed with the small engine (166 hp for a big vehicle). I tried to convince my wife about the RAV4 with a V6 engine but she didn't like the style. We found the Acura and I believe it is a great compromise (250 hp!!). Great power and reliability I wanted, with the looks and feel she wanted. To my surprise it was only $2,000 more than a loaded CRV or RAV4 after neg. We have had it for about a month and my wife loves it. I am not impressed with the gas mileage. With a prius 17-19mpg hurts. As a crossover it fits our wants but we don't use it for towing or haul.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura RDX Suv in VA is:

$124 per month*