2010 RDX Review - SH-AWD
By Justin on
2010 Acura RDX SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
First time buying an SUV. Looked at the Rouge, Escape Ltd., CX-7, Tiguan - also higher up the XC-60. For the money (paid $33) the RDX blew away the comp. Love the interior (first 'luxury car'), audio is awesome - leather heated, very comfortable seats (fr and bk). exterior is nice. Very peppy, i merge like a champ w/ the turbo. everyone compliments my new ride, & rightly so. I'm a proud owner BUT MPG is killing me. i need AWD (in Alaska) and I'm averaging 18.5 MPG. I drove a Jetta before, so maybe I'm over reacting but premium fuel and 18.5 is the only thing I'm not thrilled with. If you are in the $30-35k range this is the vehicle hands down. Happy Owner
Favorite Features
Comfy heated leather seats, Homelink, KILLER audio system (from Sade to Black Label Society to Pavarotti everything sounds awesome), Horsepower/turbo, Acura quality, Backup camera, pretty roomy for smaller SUV..
Suggested Improvements
Miles per gallon! I knew this before I got it. But didn't think I'd be this affected by it. If you commute 20+ miles to work - this is not the SUV for you! Fortunately, I don't. Unless you don't care about $. Nothing else. Love it (did I mention mpg?)