2010 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Fun to drive
By hmsq5 on 02/28/11 04:37 AM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This car puts a grin on my face every time I drive! Granted the front shield can be polarizing but overall the car is incredibly fun to drive. I had a '08 A4 prior to the RDX and the RDX handles corners better than the A4. And with way more power. Noise level between the two is about the same but the turbo growl on the RDX is really pleasant. I find the ride to be very comfortable, steering with good road feel and the interior clean and functional. We have a '11 Q5 2.0 and the RDX is much more fun to drive. The Q5 is bigger, quieter and feels more numb on the roads. It doesn't handle as well as the RDX, costs $8000 more comparably equip and Acura dealers are >>>>> than Audi.

Best Bang for the Buck!
By Tim on 07/31/10 17:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Researched for 6+ months. Looked at Hyundai, KIa, Ford, Toyota, Honda, GMC, Chevy, Nissan. Drove their small crossovers. For the money, paid under 30, this by far the best of the bunch. Fit and finish is top notch, super quiet ride, great acceleration, easy handling. Had owned a TL several years ago and found this as well built. Cost is 15% to 20% under Infinity, Audi and Lexus. The front wheel dive is as good as AWD costing 2 grand more. Would recommend to all.

Nice Commuter SUV
By bob on 06/16/10 18:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I finally found it, a compact crossover SUV that has the right combination of luxury, comfort, and drivability at a reasonable price. My daily big city commute requires superb acceleration and smooth handling to ensure a safe drive. The Acura RDX gives me this, is fun to drive, and gets reasonable gas mileage. The seats are wide and welcoming for my 50+ year old body. The RDX is a very good value compared to other luxury SUVs. The base model cost 10-15% less than the other SUVs that I considered, yet had all of the features that I wanted. And when I sit in it, I can tell that Acura delivers a high quality product.

Great Purchase
By Will on 03/21/10 10:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought this instead of the CR-V and GLAD we did. My wife and I have a small family and wanted something bigger than our Accord but with decent gas mileage but still fun to drive. This fits the ticket. Averages 22 mpg w/ mixed driving and got 28 on a road trip. Ride is a little rough but not bad and is more than likely the quality roads we have in Louisiana. Love the ability to play my mp3's. Very happy with purchase.

Fun SUV
By Jeanie on 03/20/10 09:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

What a fun SUV! I've owned my RDX for 2 weeks now. Got it to replace my Toyota Sienna minivan in order to downsize with one of three kids now off to college. It's a smaller car for me, and I haven't traveled in yet yet with luggage, but so far I love it. VERY fun to drive. Unbelievable pick- up and handling. Comfortable. Easy to learn controls on the dash. My one negative is the stiff bumpy ride. I'm used to a carlike ride, so learning to tolerate the bumps will be a challenge. Also, when using the bluetooth and ipod on my iphone, the ipod sound will not work. I've got to figure that one out soon!

Better than a Lexus?
By Les on 03/19/10 13:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Prior to buying this vehicle, I researched the Lexus RX 350, the Volvo XC 60, the Audi Q5, and the Ford Escape. I test drove the Volvo. Most of these vehicles, are over $40,000, plus tax and license, and that is w/o many of the amenities that come standard with the RDX. The RDX interior is very nice. It is functional and user friendly. The bluetooth is very easy to set up and operate. The rear view mirror has a back up camera. It is amazing how much you get for under $32,000. I am still waiting to see how the gas mileage is going to be. My Lexus IS 350, got about 19 miles a gallon. If I can get that, I'll be happy.

A Winner!
By trome on 11/07/09 16:16 PM (PST)

2010 Acura RDX 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I picked up my RDX today and found the fit and finish to be excellent and the seats the most comfortable I have ever sat in except perhaps for Volvo. I priced up a Volvo XC60 and if you option it out with things that are standard on the base RDX like leather, blue tooth, heated seats, XM rado, bi xenon lights, sunroof you would be looking at a 38k car. I paid 31k for my RDX and feel it was the bargain of the century! Especially after considering a RAV4 v6 which the dealer wanted 28k for and it does not even compare to the Acura.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura RDX in VA is:

$124 per month*