2008 Acura RDX 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Nearly as Fun as a

2008 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Review

2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Nearly as Fun as a Mini
By Eilidh on

2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

When my cute mini cooper became a sled in the Boston winter, I reluctantly hunted for a small SUV. After much deliberation, decided on the Acura over the BMW X3 on cost and reliability. So glad I did - the sound system is superb, the build is quality, bikes fit in the back, the turbo makes pleasing whooshes and the acceleration is plenty for me. Its just as grin inducing as a mini - and no icy skidding. Negatives include instructions more mind boggling than physical chemistry textbooks and a voice recognition system that doesnt quite understand my UK English. However, I'm persevering to learn Honda-ese and confident we'll become friends. An excellent fun car in every way.

Favorite Features

Sound system, bluetooth, inside appearance, comfortable quality feel, good driving position, cargo room, performance, value for money.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy, complicated dials and instructions, external appearance doesn't have much character