Love this car!
By neumogirl on
2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
Have had this car for about two weeks and love it. Test drove all the CUVs from upscale/luxury to affordable/no frills; from ML350 and X3 to the Ford Edge and Mazda CX7, even drove a Hyundai Santa Fe. None compared to the RDX for the money and the features. It's so much fun to drive and is extremely comfortable. Came from Infiniti M45 so I know comfort and this RDX is just as cushy. Look forward to showing it off to my friends. It was a long process to decide but I'm sure glad I took my time and chose the RDX. It was the best choice for my money! I ordered chrome wheels and now it's looking so pretty!
Favorite Features
The body style, navigation system, satellite radio, comfortable seats, roomy interior. The turning radius is incredible! I'm pretty smitten with this car!
Suggested Improvements
Rear cargo door is a little too heavy and hard to maneuver. Auto close from key would be nice. Don't love the switch blade style key, preferred the style of my M45 key. And it would be so nice to drive a premium car that doesn't require premium gas! Still evaluating the gas mileage.