Fun RDX
By angelina247 on
2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I recently purchased the RDX with tech package. It is such a fun car to drive. It really has a quick pickup. I'm sometimes surprised how quickly I can take off if I'm not careful. I'm still learning how to work the voice controls and navigation screen. I really did my homework and went back and forth about whether I should lease or own. I've been leasing another make/model SUV for the past 7 years and finally decided the RDX would be worth owning. I comparison shopped the BMW X3 and Mercedes 350. The extras in the Acura for a lot less money were definitely a great incentive. Yet, I feel like the car is just as good if not better. My friends and family love it. I'm having a blast!
Favorite Features
Navigation screen, back up camera (you have to get used to it), memory seat position, XM radio, fog lights, passenger mirror that moves down when you're in reverse (awesome) and goes back to position when you put it in drive, color (black inside and out), surround speakers.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage, remote rear hatch opening (what were they thinking), 6 months of free XM instead of 3, seat coolers (for the summer - the warmers are great), but summertime can be a little dangerous, electric passenger seat, slightly easier navigation system. I'm slowly learning to use it, but...