2008 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Awesome vehicle!!!

2008 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Review

Awesome vehicle!!!
By Brenda Rodrigues on

2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is a great SUV! I received this SUV after totaling my 2002 dodge neon. I was telling my husband how much I loved the MDX but not just any MDX. It had to be the older model because I was no fan of the rounded backs. After a wise car salesman convinced me that I could get a 2008 RDX for the price of a used MDX with nearly 30-50 thousand miles it was no surprised I rushed to take the RDX for a test drive. After the test drive I was sold. We visited that dealership more than my in laws… literally. After a few weeks of debating, on 12/15/07 my husband purchased me the 2008 tech RDX. I have put well over a thousand miles on it and I have had it less than a month. It is a joy to drive!

My favorite features are the navigation, heated and cooled driver and passenger seats, audio system, the front storage department (3), back up camera, 2 position memory seats, and the height of the driver seat. I feel on top of the world!

Add power seat for front passenger, add a little reclining room for the second row passengers, place cup holders in the door for the second row passengers because you can only seat two when accessing the back cup holders, add step rails to the list of