2008 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Wow!
By VB on 12/10/07 10:09 AM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Never did a review before, but had to comment on my new ride. Overall this car is terrific. I find a new feature I love every day. I am on my 5th tank of gas and am getting 21.8 mpg. Traded an '03 Aviator that never got better than 16, so I'm thrilled. Looks good, feels good, drives good. Never owned a 4 cyl. before. Can't believe the pick up. Plenty of power when you need it. Love it! Love it!

Repeat Acura customer for a reason
By Ellen Mansour on 12/05/07 21:52 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Can't beat Acura for reliability, safety and stability on the road. The technology package is easy to use, the sound system is impressive and it drives like a dream. I couldn't be happier.

Perfect size. Great fun.
By nomorecivicsi02 on 11/30/07 19:19 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I needed a vehicle to replace my 2002 civic Si. The first time I drove the RDX I knew I wanted one. This thing is as much fun to drive as my Si. If you're looking for a small, quick, great handling SUV with some luxury, this is the vehicle for you.

In crossover segment, hard to beat
By Jeremy C on 11/24/07 11:34 AM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Faster and less expensive than the BMW X3, the Acura RDX is about as good as it gets in this segment. It drives like a sports sedan and has plenty of storage. If you're looking at the Murano, you should check out the RDX as well. It's faster and a lot nicer, for only a few thousand dollars more. The SH All Wheel Drive makes accelerating out of a corner nice as well. Overall, I'd give it a 9.5 / 10.

My Mom loves it!
By Sean on 11/18/07 10:49 AM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Gave this car to my Mom for her birthday. Replaced a benz E-320 with just 8k miles, but she likes the Acura even more.

Fun car
By RDXTech on 11/10/07 15:35 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought this last month replacing the RX 300 we had and the features are so much better. Very comparable luggage space to the RX 300. Just had a kid and the big Chicco stroller fits in easily along with bags from weekend grocery. Have never towed, so no complains about the 1500 lbs capacity there. Still need to try the paddle shifters.

WOW! Awesome compact SUV
By AcuraFan on 11/09/07 17:58 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I purchased this car about a month ago. What a great ride. It's Honda reliable, love the navigation system, very comfortable. This is also a VERY stylish car. No complaints, just suggestions. Good price range for a luxury crossover. From this car, I will likely drive Acuras for a long time.

So far so good....
By ScottyB on 11/09/07 16:26 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I leased this car last month, and am generally pleased so far. It drives well with nice power and handling, although the ride is a little bumpy, if you are used to a luxury or performance sedan.

The perfect SUV for us
By Alex on 11/07/07 21:36 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Handling and acceleration are far better than the other SUVs we test drove - Lexus RX 350, Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander. Feature for feature, none of the other SUVs we considered could beat the RDX's value. Good thing too, because none of them were nearly as fun. This is an SUV that will provide us plenty of utility, allow us to grow in it, yet small enough for the city, and will continue to be fun so that we won't mind keeping it for a while.

The 2008 RDX beats all the competition
By Dan on 11/04/07 18:35 PM (PST)

2008 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love my RDX. I've had this vehicle for almost a month now and I'm very impressed with everything about this SUV. I spent a lot of time researching and comparing different vehicles but once I started test driving them, the Acura RDX with the Tech package really beats all the competition. It's the best luxury for my money. Stereo sound is amazing. Interior and exterior finishing fantastic. Its fun to drive because of the smooth and powerful handling. I'm really happy with my purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.