Why I bought this car over others
By cg on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I have a BMW 323i and love it. I bought a lexus 330 3 years back b/c BMW does not do well in snow :) Lexus is a smooth car but NO excitment to drive.. I was looking for a car w/ good in the snow, comfortable to drive long distance, fun to drive, can hold 4 people comfortably, good cargo area - the RDX fit the bill for all these. Being a female, I find most of the SUVs are TOO big and too heavy for me. This car feels like a sports sedan, except that it is taller and wider. The turbo give you the 'peep' of sporty ride. Yes there is more driving noise then a Lexus, but it's a trade off for performance.
Favorite Features
VERY comfortable seats, perfect storage for your laptop b/w the 2 front seats, comfortable , engaging driving experience, GREAT visiblity, handles like a car, even around turns and great brakes, quality inside and out. Great safety feature - SW-AWD system. Save $ buy your own nav. system. :)
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage/premium gas There is a trade off for everything and if the extra cost is too much, go for another car but most are not good with performance drive. This gets 18 mph, my BMW gets 22, not much diff.