2007 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Very Nice Vehicle

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

2007 Acura RDX

Base 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

Very Nice Vehicle
By kenjr on

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Drove home with the RDX w/Tech a few days ago and am absolutely loving this vehicle. The common complaints are gas mileage and bumpy ride but those are VERY easy to overlook with all of the other great features of this vehicle. The ride isn't THAT bumpy, but it certainly is a little rough. Freeway driving is very nice and I'm averaging about 18-19 on my first tank of gas with a good mix of city/frwy. My wife will probably get better MPG as she doesn't have a lead foot like I do. Overall, great value - tech package is amazing... best on the market (and I'm a geek) without question. Build quality is solid with a lot of little cool features.

Tech package without question - voice command is spot on, bluetooth with my Treo 700w works great. Fold down backseat and easy open trunk (can open with your pinky finger) are very nice for my wife. Price is very competetive - I was lucky to get fleet pricing so great deal for me.

Put a V6 in this thing and work on 22-25 MPG for a vehicle in this class. Premium fuel isn't a huge deal as with the miles I drive it equates to maybe a couple hundred extra per year in fuel costs. Memory seats, power passenger seat, auto headlights and keyless ignition would all be nice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review