Terrific Alternative To German Models
By dorianf on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I buy a new car every six to seven years, alternating with my spouse. I bought the RDX with a need to buy something upscale and fun. Also winter handling and cold weather features were other concerns. Here was my must have list and what the RDX provided: heated seats, standard; heated outside mirrors (hate scraping), standard; AWD, standard, XM or Sirius radio; XM standard (better channels than Sirius and no Howard Stern); Bluetooth; standard; good acceleration; standard, and very good I might add; classy; standard - even without the BMW, Lexus, or Mercedes nameplate. Okay, there was another sort of must-have that the RDX did not give me: auto-headlights.
Favorite Features
The leather seats, voice control features, handling. I also like the styling of the RDX especially the front grille area. Nice design, whoever came up with it!
Suggested Improvements
The screen's resolution could be better because sunlight affects it too much. Also, put a light in the rear hatch area for the 2008 model. With all the technology that comes standard with the RDX it should not be too difficult or costly to add auto headlights too.