Special car
By Ben on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
Have had the RDX tech package for about 2 months now. Love the bluetooth and other tech features. Car has the room I need without being too big. Would have preferred manual transmission. I find the car very comfortable, I see some complaints about the ride, I have had cars on either side of the RDX and personally wouldn't want to give up any of the fine handling that would undoubtedly be lost with a more plush ride. I would have considered the 21 MPG that I am getting fine several years ago. Next time around I can't imagine that I would even consider a car with this type of mileage. Very happy with RDX quality, feel, and image.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth phone, integrated navigation, heated seats and mirrors, overall size of car, 4 wheel drive, ride height, quality fit and finish, HID headlights, XM radio, aux input on radio, backup camera, passenger comfort, cornering ability, turning radius, handling stability.
Suggested Improvements
Need manual transmission, better center console storage design, better access for panel dim switch and mirror adjust, more front cabin storage, brighter interior lighting, more POI on nav, memory on passenger seats, rear seat DVD, better mileage, larger gas tank.