2007 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Perfection

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

By Michael on

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I am a young single male who works hard and plays hard. From what I have read that was the market segment Acura was hoping to target. They definitely hit the nail on the head with the RDX. This car fits my lifestyle perfectly. Whether it's a night out on the town with friends, a business luncheon, or a snowboarding trip up north, the RDX handles all of my needs flawlessly. I was concerned about how fun it would be to drive since I was coming from a sports car, but boy was I wrong. This car is such a treat to drive, it doesn't matter where you are going. It's fun, comfortable, and has great features. This is one of the first cars I have owned that doesn't have a single rattle or squeak.

You simply must get the technology package. I cannot fathom owning the RDX without it. One of my favorite features is the voice activation. Everything on this car becomes voice activated with the tech package! My friends still cannot get over it. I also love the audio system. It's one of the best!

It would be nice if gas mileage was a little better, especially for somebody like me with a heavy foot. My only other complaint is the front grille. It allows air to travel straight to the top mount intercooler for the turbo. It also makes your engine really dirty. I guess I'm just a neat freak.