My RDX
By Wayne Shaffner on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
My RDX has many great technological features, however some important ones to me were left off. My TL had seat memory for the drivers seat. This was a great feature for me because people at the dealership move the seat all the time, and it takes me a week to get it perfect again. No power seat for the passenger is also missed by my wife. Drivers side mirror does not tilt down. Rear lift gate should be remote controlled both from the remote lock / unlock and the dash as the trunk was on the TL.
Favorite Features
The technology package I thought was fairly priced compared with most autos. I also like the all-wheel drive as I live in up-state NY and we usually have a lot of snow. Paddle shifting is nice and get you better gas mileage if used properly.
Suggested Improvements
The ride and gas mileage could be improved. There are some rattles already, which I never had on the TL or the 1998 Legend I had with 200,000 miles on it. There is also a loud electrical zapping noise nearly every time I start the SUV after it has set for a while. It won't do it at the dealer.