2007 Acura RDX Consumer Review: I REALLY Know This Car

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

I REALLY Know This Car
By RDX LOVER on

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I'm a sales rep and drive approximately 40,000-45,000 miles a year for work. I've owned the RDX for a little more than two years and have 94,000 miles on it. I LOVE THIS CAR! The quality is excellent, the power & handling is excellent. The features of the tech pkg are great and reliable. I get compliments about this car all the time because of its styling and luxury. As long as you don't stand on the throttle and use up the turbo all the time, you get respectable gas mileage. I usually get 20-21 mpg in mixed driving conditions. When I'm aggressive I get 18-19 mpg. Due to a sporty suspension some may not like to feel every bump. You get a lot for the money. Compare the features to others.

Blue Tooth Technology Backup camera with right side mirror that tilts, which makes this car easy to park. The controls are at your fingertips. Great power. It has a lot of room for a little SUV.

Auto Headlights Keyless Entry with push button start ignition. Maybe soften the ride just a little but not too much at the expense of the handling. Optional Power Liftgate. Power passenger seat with memory Add V6 option like the TSX More AC vents for rear passengers Auxiliary ports for rear passengers.