2007 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Hard to Beat an Acura

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

Hard to Beat an Acura
By Acura Lover on

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my third Acura. I traded a BMW X3si for this RDX. I had the BMW only 5 months. Before that, I had an Acura TL. Always wanted a BMW until I actually owned one. Proved to myself I am an Acura fan for life. This is my first 4-cyl car. Turbo makes it feel like a V6. Comfortable ride, quality interior expected from an Acura. Tech pkg is nice, but could be much improved. Feel like I went downhill from the 03 TL to the 07 RDX on that end. This RDX really makes me feel as though my TL got a face and body lift. Don't miss the BMW one bit except for the Bluetooth. I hate pressing the talk button for each and every command; even my 03 Yukon doesn't require that.

Comfort of ride; quality buttons; blue lights on dash; high dash readout near windshield; back seat fold; stereo sound is fabulous; good 360 degree viewing; backup camera; exterior looks.

Gas mileage in BMW was much better! Improve MPG! Make the steering wheel "fatter"; cup holder cover should flip toward passenger side; turbo is noisy; power passenger seat! Window remote roll down like Hondas! Hate the voice command Bluetooth; it should automatically link and not require voice!