Do your research
By My 3rd "Honda" on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I bought a certified 2007 last month with 33k miles on it after lots of research. This is a great car. Gets 20mpg city/hwy which is just what I hoped for with a 3900lb turbo vehicle. It handles like a dream. It hugs curves like no other. The ride is bumpy, but not as bad as other SUV/ CUVs I've been in. This car is FAST! I'm not a lead foot, but I punched it a couple times and I was gone! The seats are comfortable and supportive. There's lots of leg room in the back. The cargo area with seats up or seats down is more than adequate for this class and size of vehicle. This is a great vehicle for a family of 3. It nice after driving an Accord for 15 years not to see myself coming and going.
Favorite Features
Love the big comfy leather seats. The handling and acceleration are superb. Love the tilt down passenger mirror when in reverse. The base model stereo is fantastic. The interior passenger and cargo room. The exterior look. The HID headlamps are the brightest ever.
Suggested Improvements
Needed power passenger seat (Std in '09). Gas mileage could always better, but then it probably wouldn't be a turbo . 6 speed tranny. Find a way to use regular gas. Back up camera should be standard.