Cool Car!
By HowdyKeith on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
My car is my office as I put a lot of miles on my car. The RDX sold me on several points: 1) its outward style; 2) its interior design; 3) the Technology Package (outstanding audio and navigational system!); 4) the quality, fit, and finish of the interior materials; 5) the comfortable driver's seat; 6) its handling and performance; 7) the excellent warranty; 8) and Acura's reputation for building excellent cars and providing great service. The RDX has been very fun to drive thus far. Some might say that it drives too harsh; however, I am more than willing to sacrifice a little cushiness for the excellent handling and road feel the RDX provides. Additionally, this car really turns heads!
Favorite Features
The Technology Package is excellent. The sound system is fantastic! Also, the interior fit and finish is phenomenal, especially when compared to the CX-7, the Murano, the RAV4, the X-3, the Highlander, and the Outlander. And lastly, I really love the way the RDX drives and handles!
Suggested Improvements
A car in this price range should provide or offer certain luxuries: 1) driver's seat memory; 2) power passenger seat; 3) optional rear DVD system; 4) and an auto-adjusting rear view mirror. Additionally, the wind noise on the driver's side could be dramatically improved as could the gas mileage.