Best CUV out there for the Money
By ever_green on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
This car is great. Oops I mean SUV. Well same thing real for this "CUV". Sometimes you forget it's an SUV with its excellent acceleration and sport suspension. You feel the road unlike any other SUV out there. It feels more like my friend's BMW 3s. Apart from performance Acura offers excellent interior design with everything you need, really. Comfortable heated leather seats, Dual zone AC & so on...The super handling AWD also helps on snow and offroad. even though this car is not designed for offroading I still do it and it feels just as good as my highlander on dirt and light muddy roads. Only thing I'm unhappy about is the MPG in hwy. I get 21MPG.
Favorite Features
Turbo charged, Interior design and comfort, roomy, road grip, tires, navigation system, SH-AWD, trip computer, sound system! It has the best sound system I have ever heard!
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy could be better on this car. I don't think acura paid particular attention about MPG this car gets. Again I get 21MPG hwy and 18MPG city, same as my V6 Acura TL.