2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Acura has done it again!
By I love Acura on 04/04/07 11:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I can't say enough about the new RDX! I absolutely love this vehicle! This is my 4th Acura and they keep getting better. Everyone interested in an SUV should put this on their list! Once they drive it, they won't be looking anywhere else!

Finally a Fun to Drive SUV
By steve v on 04/02/07 06:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I was so hesitant to look at the RDX after I read all of the reviews about it being too bumpy of a ride with lots of wind noise. Coming from a truck based sport utility, this car screams luxury and comfort. The console is amazing and offers every amenity you can think of plus all of the gee-whiz gadgetry that appeal to the 30-something market. The stereo system is the best out there as well as the navigation package. The car handles the road like a sports car and fields the bumps just fine with minimal wind noise. If you are looking for a pillowy ride to tote your kids around this isnít it. You just need to drive it for yourself to find out if it is a fit for you and your family.

Awesome Crossover !
By John K. on 03/29/07 17:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This Crossover SUV is a blast to drive. I think its the best value in its class. This was designed to compete with BMW's X3 and does so quite nicely. Similarly equipped you would have to spend about $8,000 more if you opted for the BMW. The Acura has a well crafted interior that is is full of luxury. The handling is extremely sporty, it drives a lot like a sedan with all the great features of having a SUV. I have noticed some negative reviews regarding gas mileage, feeling bumps etc... It seems to me those people don't have common sense. If you want a crossover with sports car like handling and performance, you will give up some gas mileage and cushyness on the road.

Black thunder!
By Jappi on 03/22/07 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Honestly, I was never even considering a Japanese SUV until I took the RDX for a test spin. I love the zero to 60 in 6.8 secs, SH-AWD (it truly works!), no-lag turbo. The RDX V4 Turbo is as good as any V6 guzzler SUV you see in the market, even better in some sense. And not to mention, the tech features are just fabulous. Everything works great. The RDX handles way better than BMW X3. And come on, the luxury and reliability of Acura can never be beat. The pricing is too good as well. And the best thing, the car is going to tell me when it needs servicing. Until then, I dont even need to take it to the service guys. How cool is that?! Go Acura!

Fun on wheels
By Tom's RDX on 03/14/07 02:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Love this SUV/Car. Technology packed in the car for the price is outstanding. Stereo is best I've ever heard in a car. Incredible handling in the snow. 4000+ miles now, and each mile makes me happier I purchased the RDX. Drives like a sports car, without the cramped seats and crappy ride.

Perfection
By Michael on 03/06/07 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I am a young single male who works hard and plays hard. From what I have read that was the market segment Acura was hoping to target. They definitely hit the nail on the head with the RDX. This car fits my lifestyle perfectly. Whether it's a night out on the town with friends, a business luncheon, or a snowboarding trip up north, the RDX handles all of my needs flawlessly. I was concerned about how fun it would be to drive since I was coming from a sports car, but boy was I wrong. This car is such a treat to drive, it doesn't matter where you are going. It's fun, comfortable, and has great features. This is one of the first cars I have owned that doesn't have a single rattle or squeak.

super
By acurardx2 on 03/03/07 08:38 AM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Plain super, I love the vehicle. I was contemplating between fully loaded RAV4 and BMW X3. I am glad that I test drove RDX, within minutes I was certain that I was going to buy RDX. Turbo engine gives great accelaration, which I like better than v6 of RAV4. You get a feel of road while driving this suv which is very much like x3. RDX definitely score big points on style (interior and exterior). I have driven this car in lots of snow and icy conditions, Acura's SH AWD and Vehicle Stability Assistant provides super handling. I love driving this so much that I kinda want to be on road all the time.

Awesome vehicle
By mlb11 on 02/25/07 09:56 AM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I've owned the RDX for a month now and I still can't wait to drive it - I look for excuses. It handles magnificently and the turbo provides impressive power. Interior fit and finish is top notch and the seats are comfortable. When cruising at 80 it feels like you're doing 50 because it is so quiet and refined (the 4-cyl is only tach'ing 2800 at 80mph). Great handling and cornering as well with a ride that makes you feel in control. Driven it in two snowstorms and the SH-AWD & VSA performed excellently, keeping the car straight and in control.

Mileage no hassle
By Baldegl on 02/19/07 16:12 PM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Averaging almost 20 mpg on first tank including urban Chicago driving and expressways. Handling very much on par with an X-3 and feels a little quicker and certainly more opulently finished interior. The 4 cylinder is surprisingly responsive. Feels faster on than the 2005 RL we traded even though comparable weights.

The Best Ever!
By CJ on 02/15/07 17:11 PM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is our 3rd Acura & is the best and our favorite one to date! This car is simply awesome! The AWD in the snow and ice is amazing. The features and comfort of this car are excellent. This car is luxury, drives like a sports car and has the utility of a SUV.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.