2007 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Best in its class
By Vivian on 05/14/07 09:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Test drove the BMW X3, Lexus RX 350 and the RDX is the best. It's the class leading in acceleration, braking and handling. It's just like a sport sedan and I like it better than my 2006 IS 250 (much faster....^_^). Also, the finish and materials are much better than X3 and even better than Lexus. We love the RDX and my wife is thinking to trade in her 2006 IS 250 for another RDX with tech package. It's our first Acura. I highly recommend people test drive the RDX before you make decision.

Good Vehicle
By Trailman on 05/03/07 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Very happy with it so far. My gas mileage has not been as bad as some others report: 17 mpg.

Whew, So happy to have gotten it.
By Greenboy on 05/02/07 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just got the car last weekend and am having a great time. This car is quick and responsive yet has all the versatility I need. I go over a mountain/hill in Berkeley/Oakland every day and it is a joy to drive through the woods, taking curves and downshifting manually on the downhills.

Acura RDX is an awesome small SUV
By Albert on 05/01/07 07:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

RDX is quick and nimble, acceleration feels like v6, it corners like it's on rails, suspension is nice & stiff, and it has a great turning radius.

Once to get in, you will never get out!
By Sutter A. on 04/19/07 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Really, this SUV is just too cool. Buy it with the tech package. Its rival crossovers (I test drove Mazda CX7, BMW X3, Ford Fusion, GMC Arcadia) totally pale in comparison. This SUV is both performance-rich and super techy. Beware! With the sport suspension and handling, it does not drive like an old man's Cadillac. Turbo kicks in real nice. Even the base version is fully loaded - moon roof, leather, etc. For an equivalent version, other luxury brands charge you a fortune. Nobody else offers all these features in one car, and for the price. Overall, it's the best "bang for the buck" in its category. Good job Acura!

What a blast!
By Mark on 04/18/07 07:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I drove all the competitors prior to this purchase. This vehicle truly screams "fun to drive". I almost bought an Infiniti FX35 but could not get over the awesome tech package in the RDX at this price. This crossover SUV almost handles as well as my BMW 330xi. It has great acceleration. In fact if you floor it expect to get pinned to your seat. So far the reliability is 100% better than the Grand Cherokee that it replaced. I cannot help myself from accelerating hard in corners and feeling this SUV handle like a sports sedan. Complaints about poor fuel economy and a harsh ride should be put in perspective. This is meant to be a sporty crossover and it totally meets the criteria.

Great SUV!
By dfjcu1979 on 04/17/07 12:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I just bought my RDX a week ago and love it thus far. I originally thought I was going to buy an MDX but after driving both, I prefered the way the RDX handled and I do not need the extra room that the MDX has. Mileage is ok, been getting an overall average of 19 mpg, this should improve after a couple thousand miles. I was concerned about going to a 4 cylinder from my 06 TL. This vehicle has plenty pickup and absolutely no turbo lag. The engine is rather quiet too from the inside, as opposed to how noisy it is on the TSX.

Change is Good!
By Rob on 04/13/07 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After driving a large SUV for the last four years, I am thrilled to be behind the wheel of a new RDX! I am thoroughly enjoying the superb handling as well as all of the amenities that come standard and those that are part of the tech package. For the extra cost, the navigation and voice command functions are easy to grasp and make the entire driving experience even more exciting. As a father who runs many errands with my son, I am pleased with the size of the RDX as it has plenty of interior room and is comfortable for back seat adults as well. Thus far, there is nothing about the RDX that I do not like. Definitely a welcomed change!

Great Value
By Lori on 04/09/07 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this car 4 months ago and love it! Quality materials and construction inside and out. This car feels more luxurious than many of the higher priced cars I drove and has so many more features when you add the Tech Package (totally worth the added expense, especially if you spend a lot of time on the road). I use the Bluetooth, the voice commands, and the Navi-traffic on every trip. Gas mileage could be better. My overall MPG (for 6000 miles) is 22.5. Not great when I compare it to my old Honda CRV, but is still better than I expected. To sum it up, if gas mileage is your primary concern, stick with the CRV or go to a sedan. Otherwise, you really can't go wrong with the RDX.

Very Nice Vehicle
By kenjr on 04/08/07 09:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Drove home with the RDX w/Tech a few days ago and am absolutely loving this vehicle. The common complaints are gas mileage and bumpy ride but those are VERY easy to overlook with all of the other great features of this vehicle. The ride isn't THAT bumpy, but it certainly is a little rough. Freeway driving is very nice and I'm averaging about 18-19 on my first tank of gas with a good mix of city/frwy. My wife will probably get better MPG as she doesn't have a lead foot like I do. Overall, great value - tech package is amazing... best on the market (and I'm a geek) without question. Build quality is solid with a lot of little cool features.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.