Used 2007 Acura RDX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:

Had questions initially
By CAS

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Had initial questions primarily due to problems with bluetooth, poor gas mileage and limited carrying capacity. But now after several trips and three defective cell phones, believe I made the right choice in the RDX. Gas mileage on last trip was over 24 mpg, seems to improve with each trip. City is routinely 17 mpg. 4th cell phone was the charm, bluetooth now works flawlessly. Love the hard rear deck when using as a sedan, and sport handling is terrific. Wife's Infiniti M35 screen graphics for navigation and rear camera is sharper and clearer, but after looking at several competitors, all have some compromises, but like RDX the best.

Turbo, SH-AWD, stereo, removable rear deck.

Infiniti quality graphics and screen for rear camera and navigation, auto-on headlights

Most Fun in an SUV!
By FitnessCC

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This vehicle is incredibly fun to drive. I traded up from a TSX and the RDX actually handles/drives better! The SH-AWD system is amazing: I feel glued to the road, no matter how hard I push the RDX. Acceleration is great, and fuel mileage (for me) has been adequate (21 mpg) - not great, but decent for a SUV with this kind of acceleration. The interior is wonderful - comfortable, tasteful, high-tech, full of useful information. Awesome stereo system. The nav system is very user friendly, if a little outdated in its database - but I absolutely love the XM live traffic display, which saves me time every day. Great vehicle!

Handling, grip, acceleration, interior comfort and space, navigation (with live traffic), sound system, moonroof, bluetooth, good looks, compact size.

Update nav data more frequently, slightly improve brakes (good feel but a bit sluggish), add rear AC vent. (I thought I'd miss an auto rearview mirror, but the rear window tint is a perfect substitute.)

New To Me But So Far Impressed
By UTRDX

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I just recently purchased a preowned RDX with about 10000 miles on it. I am really enjoying this car. I am getting about 25 mpg on the highway and about 19 in city. Overall this car seems very good, not at all underpowered, previous car was a sedan powered by V6 and this little SUV blows it out of the water. The interior is very confortable (no wood trim is a plus for me as I think it looks tacky). I am hoping that the car is as reliable as other honda cars and am looking forward to updating when I get a few more miles under my belt.

Seats, speakers, mp3 input jack, SHAWD is great on roads that wind.

Better gas mileage in the city. Rear seats could use a bit more cushion.

RDX is the best!
By lrpba300

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This SUV/CUV is the best all around vehicle I've ever owned! It has it all. It has a great interior, comfortable seats, great handling (like a sports car!), ride is firm, but nice, solid build, room to haul stuff, paddle shifters, great looks. I'm very happy and have had many vehicles before due to leases for work, but I bought this one and couldn't be happier.

SH-AWD, paddle shifters, handling, quality build, turbo!

Power passenger seats, auto dimming RV mirror w/compass standard, bluetooth in base model (they did this in '08).

Excellent SUV
By Garg

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love the F1 system, drives smoothly, love the interiors, blue light is amazing. GPS is awesome. Fuel economy is bit poor but justified when you buy RDX.

Should have more color combinations for interiors. Wooden interiors available are extremely poor.