2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Most Fun in an SUV!
By FitnessCC on 10/05/07 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This vehicle is incredibly fun to drive. I traded up from a TSX and the RDX actually handles/drives better! The SH-AWD system is amazing: I feel glued to the road, no matter how hard I push the RDX. Acceleration is great, and fuel mileage (for me) has been adequate (21 mpg) - not great, but decent for a SUV with this kind of acceleration. The interior is wonderful - comfortable, tasteful, high-tech, full of useful information. Awesome stereo system. The nav system is very user friendly, if a little outdated in its database - but I absolutely love the XM live traffic display, which saves me time every day. Great vehicle!

New To Me But So Far Impressed
By UTRDX on 10/05/07 06:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I just recently purchased a preowned RDX with about 10000 miles on it. I am really enjoying this car. I am getting about 25 mpg on the highway and about 19 in city. Overall this car seems very good, not at all underpowered, previous car was a sedan powered by V6 and this little SUV blows it out of the water. The interior is very confortable (no wood trim is a plus for me as I think it looks tacky). I am hoping that the car is as reliable as other honda cars and am looking forward to updating when I get a few more miles under my belt.

RDX is the best!
By lrpba300 on 09/30/07 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This SUV/CUV is the best all around vehicle I've ever owned! It has it all. It has a great interior, comfortable seats, great handling (like a sports car!), ride is firm, but nice, solid build, room to haul stuff, paddle shifters, great looks. I'm very happy and have had many vehicles before due to leases for work, but I bought this one and couldn't be happier.

Excellent SUV
By Garg on 09/24/07 20:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love the F1 system, drives smoothly, love the interiors, blue light is amazing. GPS is awesome. Fuel economy is bit poor but justified when you buy RDX.

2007 Acura RDX: My Experience
By Carey on 09/20/07 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

My use of the car is limited to a 10 round trip commute to the office 5 days a week and about 150 miles of driving over the weekend. The car drives wonderfully and has great acceleration. Highway use is phenomenal. Extremely comfortable back support in the driver's seat which comes in handy for my bad back. Two gripes: first is the poor gas mileage (18-19 city driving is disappointing (but what did I expect when I bought a car with turbo, right?)) and the CD player isn't performing well. Still, all in all, it's very fun to drive and sharp-looking.

Be careful of roof
By CB on 09/10/07 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We bought a new RDX two months ago and now have been hit with a $4,500 bill to repair the roof’s “complete collapse.” We mounted a bike rack on the roof, virtually identical to the one Acura sells as an RDX accessory. My son got on the roof to make sure that the bikes were placed in the rack properly – just like we’ve done on other cars we’ve owned with bike racks. This turned out to be a giant mistake, even though Acura never states anywhere that you shouldn’t do this. This time though the weak, badly- designed Acura roof “collapsed.” Acura will not cover this huge expense – so much for customer service. My advice: don’t buy this car; especially if you’re putting something on the roof.

Hands down winner!
By Spoiled on 08/28/07 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I drove 5 other smaller sized SUVs, the BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan and Infiniti. None could even come close to the features for the money in the RDX. Envy of everyone at work. So much fun to drive it makes me wish I had a longer commute to work. Even with gas prices the way they are I find myself looking for excuses to drive somewhere. It rains a lot here and the SH AWD is very noticibly helpful in those conditions. This vehicle is fun, safe and a great value. Would recommend it to anyone.

Too Fun To Drive
By MattAZ on 08/21/07 16:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Beside this being my 3rd Honda product (2000 Accord Coupe and then 2005 Acura TSX), I was looking for a bigger car than the TSX, but still wanted that performance and sportiness found in the TSX. The Lexus and BMW equivalents to the RDX can't even compare and the RDX is even more fun to drive than the TL! There are only a few improvements I would like to see, but overall, I have yet to be displeased by this car. Fast, sporty, good looking and yet extremely safe for the family and it has AWD - for a price of under 35K, you can't beat it. MPG for one year has averaged 19.8 - not bad. The car performs totally different in auto versus manual/paddle shifters.

RDX
By judy on 08/10/07 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I love driving this car. It rides smoothly and it feels luxurious. The only thing I really hate is having to fill up the tank so often and having to pay so much because I can only use premium.

Very impressed overall..
By Matt on 08/06/07 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Obviously I bought the RDX, so I must like it. I needed a smaller SUV than the MDX, but didn't want to sacrifice on features, performance, materials, and quality. Nothing else provided this mix for the money. I initially looked at the CRV, but was very disappointed in the materials and options. I was very impressed with the interior of the RDX. Excellent materials, a mind-blowing stereo, and very comfortable seats. The navigation is top notch, and some German car makers should take notes. So many techie toys too! And this thing handles like a dream. The SH-AWD from the RL is used, and whoa it's amazing. A bit of tire noise, and a bit of turbo lag are my only small gripes.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.