Used 2007 Acura RDX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura RDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:

The Best Ever!
By CJ

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This is our 3rd Acura & is the best and our favorite one to date! This car is simply awesome! The AWD in the snow and ice is amazing. The features and comfort of this car are excellent. This car is luxury, drives like a sports car and has the utility of a SUV.

Heated seats & mirrors, paddle shifters, turbo, styling, stereo and comfort.

Love It!
By Stacie

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I purchased my RDX this week, the day before a large winter storm hit our area. I thought the vehicle performed very well on the icy, snowy roads. The roads are dry today, and I love the handling and feel. The turbo engine has a lot of pep. The interior and exterior are very sharp. I've gotten lots of compliments already from admirers who've noticed the vehicle. I also love all the things that Acura has made standard on the RDX that are options in vehicles from other automakers. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a smaller SUV that drives more like a sportscar.

AWD, beautiful leather interior, satellite radio, xenon headlights, sporty exterior styling.

I can't think of a thing!

Awesome vehicle!
By John

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Our RDX is as solid as can be. It has no problems handling grades. Matter of fact, it is tough to keep it from racing off. The car has plenty of power, is very comfortable and has excellent ergonomic design. It does eat up fuel, but I'll take its appetite over my old Maxima. It truly is amazing, Acura is in a whole different class.

Heated seats, turbo (a lot of fun), power, and incredible handling.

Memory seats w/auto entry/exit feature, rear air vents, not much else.

RDX
By Mike

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The most comfortable, fun car I've ever owned.

Tech features, seat comfort.

Higher quality silver trim, more storage spaces, more comfort features for rear seat passengers.

RDX Rocket!
By AJ22Flight

2007 Acura RDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I have owned this for a week now and I could not be more impressed with this car. I traded my 2002 TL and can't believe how much better the RDX handles. Acceleration is great for a two ton auto. The fit and finish of the interior is second-to-none with a smartly designed cockpit and great seats. I got the tech package and the ELS sound system rocks! Nav is easy to use, handsfree bluetooth works like a charm. I have read many reviews from others complaining about the gas mileage. I am averaging 17.5 after 600 miles of mixed driving. If you are constantly stomping on the gas (and jamming on your brakes) you'll get 12 mpg. You only need to feather the gas pedal and the turbo will move you!

Perforated leather seats, handsfree bluetooth, 18" alloys, super-handling all-wheel drive, hissing turbo!

Not many, but $425 for an auto-dimming rear view mirror? C'mon!!!